2020 Return to Sport Information and Registration
***July 5 session will be at the Turf Training Centre***
Registration opens June 21, 2020. Click the link below at bottom of page to register.
*****Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Razorbacks Lacrosse Club will not be offering a U6 and U8 (male and/or female) program at this time. The safety of our players is paramount and due the high-risk nature of this age group we have put it on hold until further notice. We are constantly re-evaluating what programming Razorbacks can provide based on the provincial health guidelines and will adapt with the changing environment.*****
- Please note that ALL age groups have a cap size of 30 participants to ensure cohort measures can be met as per Alberta Health Services and Alberta Lacrosse Association guidelines. Spots will be filled on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE basis. There will be a waiting list should spots become available. There is a $50.00 holding fee for the waiting list, this fee will be fully reimbursed should you not get a spot in the program. It will also go towards your registration if you do obtain a spot in the program.
- All sessions are to be held Sunday and Wednesday evenings at Greenview Fields. (location subject to change to help mitigate and reduce COVID-19 risk.)
- Players must provide their own equipment for the duration of the camp. This includes water bottles, hand sanitizer and jerseys.
- All players are required to bring the completed screening form to each practice session and check in before heading to the field.
- All players are to come to the field dressed and ready.
- Individuals are permitted to be part of ONE cohort group who DO NOT maintain social distancing.
- As per the city of Edmonton fields will be mowed on a 21-day cycle, resulting in longer grass than in previous years
- Future plans to move practices into the Edmonton Soccer Dome at the Scottish Society pending opening, AHS, AB Government and ALA guidelines.
- AFLA Club boundaries are still in effect. You must register with your home club first if they are offering a 2020 Return to Sport program. Releases may be available upon request. Please see the link before registering. AFLA Boundaries
July Registration: $100
August Registration: $100
2020 Return to Sport
AHS Screening From PDF